
McKalyne Quitchenpaw Beagley, is now officially our son for this life here on earth and for time and all ETERNITY!!! We finalized the adoption on December 22nd, and We were sealed as a family on December 23rd at the Manti Temple. It goes in the books as one of the happiest days of our lives.

This was taken in front of the temple right after the sealing was finished... Poor McAllister was freezing.



He has the biggest most round eyes... When he entered the sealing room, he just looked around and was the best behaved little man you have ever seen.


Hey Woman! There will be no snowball fights on temple grounds...




Thank you for sharing that wonderful day with me and my wife! That was pretty unforgetable.
ReplyDeleteEach one of you look so Beautiful and Handsome!!! We love you guys so much, Congrats on an amazing day!!! Welcome to the family little man!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! He is such a beautiful baby and is very lucky to have you guys as his eternal family. I miss you guys. We need to come over there this spring/summer and spend some time with you. I didn't know you had a blog!!! I am excited to be able to see what's going on in your lives. My blog is private but if you would like an invite just email me at candeekay21@hotmail.com and I will send you an invitation to it. I love you!
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely day! We love you McKlayne! You are precious! Families truly are forever, and the Lord just loves all His children so much!
ReplyDelete