

We are giving a blessing to Klaynger today. We want to invite everybody to the sealing of our family with our newest addition Klaynger. We will be sealed to our son on December 23rd @ 10:00 @ Manti Temple. Please come and eat with our family after the sealing. The place of eating will be announced.





Derek, do you need my assistance again??? You need to update your blog. I am so glad that you guys adopted Klangers and that he has been such a blessing to your family and to our whole family. I am also glad that my baby girl will have a cousin close to her age. He is such A handsome little man, and I think that he has the best daddy in the whole world. I love you brother and miss you. Please come down and visit soon. Tweet-Da!
ReplyDeleteWhat a handsome little man! I am so glad that he is in our family!!! I love you guys and can't wait tell the twenty third!!!
ReplyDeleteHey, I didn't know you guys had a blog! "What the hud?" Luv you~!
ReplyDelete